Nutritional advice and travel hygiene by eSky Group
To avoid unpleasant gastric ailments when traveling abroad, take special precautions regarding the basic rules of hygiene and nutrition:
- DO NOT drink tap water in exotic countries and anywhere you know or suspect it is not drinkable.
- Always wash your hands before eating and after a visit to a restroom.
- Take antibacterial hand gel with you and use it in case you have no access to running water and soap.
- Wash and peel fruit and vegetables – especially those bought at local markets in tropical countries. If there is no such possibility, soak them for 20 minutes in sanitized water (ask your pharmacist for water purification pills).
- Eat at popular restaurants – lots of clients means fresh and tasty food. Be careful with sea food, fruits, ice cream, cream cakes, etc. – if you suspect they may be out of date, look for another place where you can eat.
- Always check expiry dates of food products.
travelhygiene #travelfoodwatch #traveltips #nutritionrules #tripguideng #travelreference #safetravel
Subscribe to TripGuide Mailing List